-->

Monday 6 November 2017

Student Interview With Ochuba Chinaza

Ochuba Chinaza Jessica with Innovative Future Award
Hello esteemed student blog readers, we got hooked up with Ochuba Chinaza Jessica,
a senior secondary school student of Major Model Secondary School, Aba
who finished in second place for the Senior Category at Innovative Future Essay Writing Competition 2017
In this exclusive interview, she takes us through how she prepared for the writing competition and how excited she was at claiming an accolade at this year's event. She also offered some words of advice to fellow students.

Hello Chinaza, it's nice catching up with you after your 2nd place triumph at Innovative Future Essay Writing Competition 2017.
Do give us a little insight into how excited you were to be proclaimed winner.

My joy and excitement knew no bounds
I was very happy to be called out as one of the winners at this year's event.

Were you expecting a medal with the kind of performance you put in writing?

Actually, I was just optimistic about the whole thing. I knew I could do it , but was not so sure of how the results would turn out.


Also Read : Winners Of Innovative Future Essay Writing Competition 2017
Oh!
Then, how did you prepare for the competition


I took my time to prepare for the competition because I expected the best students in Aba to come around.

I asked a lot of questions on the essay topic, both to my teachers and the google search engine. I also made out time to observe the recent happenings in the society related to the essay topic.
Lastly, I indexed all the points I have gathered, studied them and got ready for the big day.
I never left any stone unturned.

Wow, that's impressive. The preparation brought the results.
We must congratulate you once more


Ochuba Chinaza Jessica Winner at Innovative Future essay writing competition
(Ochuba Chinaza Jessica of Major Model Secondary School Aba was awarded a ₦10000 cash prize for finishing second at Innovative Future Essay Writing Competition 2017)


The reactions from friends ,family and school after the competition, how has it motivated you ?

My teachers couldn't stop smiling when I was called up to the podium on the award presentation day.

They repeatedly said 
'We are proud of you,we know you'd never let us down'

My parents although not present at the award presentation event ,couldn't stop singing songs of praise when they heard the news.
To show their joy,they got me a lot of goodies.

Seeing my family, teachers and friends all happy, only serves as a motivation. 
I'm reminded that I can do even more to put more smiles on their faces in the process of achieving my goals.

What are your thoughts about Innovative Future and it's recent surge to help students improve ?

I think they are really doing a great job.

I must confess, I'm glad that there are people out there who still have that vision to inculcate some moral principles in students and also to help them out academically.

Concerning the Innovative Future blog,I think they are really creating a very great platform for students to learn online.



Nice One Jessica.
Now what's your advice for fellow student readers on this platform

I've got three piece of advice for fellow students.

First,they should always believe in themselves even when it's most difficult to do so.

We must never give up trying to achieve success.Note that every failure gives us an opportunity to begin again ,as long as we keep trying.
We must never doubt our natural ability to be successful.

Secondly ,as students our best friend should be our books because Readers are leaders everywhere.

Third,we must master the habit of time management.
Since no time wasted is ever regained, we must work to get maximum output with the limited time we have.

We must thank you for your time and hope to hearing from you next time.


Follow 
Innovative Future on Facebook.

Join the Innovative Students group on Facebook

zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment