-->

Monday 29 May 2017

Student Interview - Jerry Okafor

Interviewed Student On Innovative Future
The first edition of our student interview features a young boy
with an enviable future who is already on the path to achieving his goals.


  • Young Master, Could You Give Fellow Students On Innovative Future a Brief Introduction


I am Chidalu Jerry Okafor. An Ss2 student of Cordi stars 3-3 Onitsha, Anambra State.


  • Are You An Arts Or Science Student?

Arts


  • Why Did You Choose Arts?


I strongly believe my talents will help me excel in this field. I'm a talented motivational speaker and inspirational writer. I want to impact knowledge and right principles on my fellow youth.
A future aspiration I'm working on is becoming a lawyer. First, because of their prestige and second,a desire to halt corruption.


  • What Steps Are You Taking Towards Achieving This?


Since I'm still in secondary school, I can't really explore as much as I would have wanted. Nonetheless, I attend seminars, court cases and also write agreements.
For my motivational speaking career, I currently have a book titled 'Your Choice' written this year.


  • Is Your Book Out On Sale?


No.Not yet.

Okay. We are anticipating it.


  • What Do You Find Most Challenging As A Student?


The environment. Owing to the prevalence of unemployed graduates, most parents around here discourage higher education and would prefer the child taking up a business.
This really dampens the desire to study more but I've successfully been coping.
Here parents also get to choose a course for their child but I've already made mine and there's no going back.


  • What Is Your Message To Fellow Students?


As a student, you have to dream big about your future with believe that  you will surely achieve your dreams.

We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are.

Anything we do now as young teenagers is a reflection of the life we will live in future, you are creating your reality with every single thought.

As students, have this assurance that the spirit of excellence is in you. Excellence is a spirit; it has sound codes. in other words, it is active not passive, living not dead, it responds to action directed to it. Sound codes means that it hears. Therefore, you have got to call it forth.

My fellow scholars, excellence is inbuilt waiting for discovery and manifestations.
For you to achieve success as a student, you must have a burning desire for success.
The formula for success is:
 desire+decision+determination+diligence=success.
When you have the desire, it will motivate you to take decisions with full determination that if you work diligently you can reach success.


Lastly, as students we must study as often as we eat,depend on God and avoid peer influence.

That was really a long message, but we sure it got to your fellow scholars.
Thank you Master Jerry. We wish you success in life and full actualization of your dreams.

Thank You



Would you like to be featured on Innovative Future?
Then keep following our activities on Facebook


zealmatblog

1 comment:

chiemezie Duru said...

This is exptional and Great, keep it up...
#scienceblur

Post a Comment